Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Big Guy!



Hi Maxwell,


We had a doctor appointment this week and things are looking good! Since you (and me) have behaved for a month, the doctor gave me some freedom back! I can now do one outing a day and then in about a week and a half I'll be off of bedrest and we'll try to get our life back in order.


When I was at the doctor on Monday my tummy was measuring small, so the doctor wanted me to get another ultrasound the next day to make sure you're growing enough. Now, I knew you were since my stomach seems HUGE, but I wanted to see you again anyway, so I got the ultrasound yesterday. And, like I said, you are definitely NOT small! You already weigh 5 lbs 11oz (average for this stage of pregnancy...34 weeks... is 4 lbs 12 oz)! So, you are in the 73 percentile for weight as of now...perfectly fine to be born early if it were to happen! What a relief!


Take care big guy,

Mommy

No comments: