Thursday, September 9, 2010

First Weeks of Kids Day Out and Trip to KC!

Hi Max,











You are adjusting to Kids Day Out and LOVE MS. Karen. She's the only one who can get you out of the car without crying! Today was your 4th day and the first time you didn't cry when they got you out of the car! What a relief! Your teachers said you were walking around singing "Happy Birthday" today. I asked if you guys had celebrated a bday in class and they said No! You must have cake on your brain! You love sweets, just like me!














I was so lucky and got to take you to Kansas City last weekend to visit Gramma Marcia, Grampa Paul, Aunt Lindsey, Caden, Aunt Jessie, and Uncle Pat. You had such a great time and were so sweet! It was so much fun to have you alone and get some one on one time with you. You talked a ton and it made me realize how smart you are! You and Caden had a good time together at the park too!














You are really loving to sing lately. As a matter of fact, I heard you walking around singing to yourself last night. I stopped to listen and realized you were singing "Jesus Loves Me". Does my heart good!














Love you,

Mama

No comments: