Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Potty Time!

Mr. Max,

You have started going potty on the big boy potty chair and we are amazed! I seem to still think you've just turned 1 and really you are almost 2, so we should be expecting these things from you. But, you still seem like my baby! Sorry!

All of a sudden you are also VERY attached to me. You only want me for everything...bed, getting you out of your booster seat, wiping your face, getting you dressed (well, you really don't want anyone for that...you'd rather run around naked making us chase you!), on and on. You are so sweet with me and I'm am treasuring every minute nuggling with you!



I think you're going to be pretty athletic. You love going to Noah's soccer and karate practices, but I know you'd rather be out there doing it than watching all the action! You are fast and love anything to do with a ball. Swings are also a major obsession of yours these days! You could swing for hours and NEVER want to share it or let anyone else at the park even anywhere near "your" swing.


I love watching you grow up!

Love,
Mommy

No comments: