Monday, September 20, 2010

Ribbit!

Dear Max,

You are ADORABLE! The other night after bathtime you wrapped yourself up in your frog towel and hopped around say "ribbit" in you cute, high pitched voice. You hammed it up for awhile, posing for the camera and then saying "see it, see it" so you could see your pictures. You seem to enjoy dressing up lately....wearing Daddy's glasses, my shoes, Noah's hats....I think you KNOW you're darling!








There are so many things you say throughout the day that I try to remember in order to write them to you. BUT, when I sit down to write at 9:00 at night I can't even remember my name! One thing that does come to me from today is when you and I were heading into the grocery store, you turned around to look in the back of the cart and said "Where Noah?". See, you had fallen asleep in the car and I dropped Noah off at his Dentist appointment with Daddy. You're used to seeing Noah hanging off the back of the cart and when he wasn't there, you missed him! Earlier today you were also missing him when you glanced over and noticed it was just you and I eating lunch together. You said, "Noah seeping?". He was at his friends house and I told you that and you said, "Why"? You didn't seem to understand why on earth he would want to be hanging out with a friend when he could be eating lunch with us!
One thing you don't seem to need is SLEEP! You're like your Aunt Jessie and it's driving me nuts. You like to stay up late and wake up EARLY. You wake up around 6:30am and say "All Done"! Aghhh, then Daddy or I (we take turns, nobody wants to get up that early) rest on your floor for as long as you'll be content in your crib looking at books and playing with whatever we throw in there for you. I wonder if you'll become like one of us and ever sleep in?!

Love you,
Mommy

No comments: