Thursday, September 2, 2010

Where has my little baby gone?




My Maxwell,

Here we are....almost a WHOLE YEAR LATER than the last time I wrote to you! What in the world has happened and where has my little baby gone? You are 21 months and HILARIOUS and a CHARMER with those adorable dimples and precious voice. I really can't recap the past year, so I'm going to make a new start and tell you what you're up to now.

You started Kids Day Out this week and your favorite teacher so far is Ms. Karen (I think she reminds you of our family favorite, Ms. Edna)! You also have two other teachers, Ms. Leslie and Ms. Amy. I'm sure they'll grow on you too! You have developed a strong attachment to your family and do tend to cry for a bit when we leave you. BUT, we got pictures today from your time at school to prove you do calm down and even have some fun! The teacher told me today that you are very verbal! Your voice and sentences are adorable and when I show up to get you, you always say, "Mommy come back" with relief in your voice!


You and Noah have a love-hate relationship right now. You two love to chase each other, play hid and seek, and wrestle. But, you both hate to share certain toys (some days are better than others) and you hate when Noah messes with you (makes toot noises on your arm, back, tummy).


Daddy and I think you are going to be quite an athlete. You LOVE to watch, talk, and play sports already! When we drive by the Lafayette High School track you say, "Football, Soccer, run track". You are fast, tough, and a bit of a scrapper.


One thing that I hope you grow out of real soon is hitting. You have started doing this to kids who are smaller than you or younger (and mostly girls!). It's embarrassing and so not like you! You are so sweet and loving....most of the time!

Love you bunches,
Mommy






No comments: